I had this "deliciousness" in a restaurant one time and they called it a "Rachael". If you've never heard of them, they are basically a Ruben except with turkey instead of the corned beef and cole slaw instead of the saur kraut. I LOVE these!! The great thing is I made them low-fat!! Here's the recipe...
Ingredients for 1 Rachael
2 slices of Rye bread
low fat spray butter
your favorite cole slaw ( I just bought summer slaw from the deli)
Fat free thousand island dressing
turkey lunchmeat (I use around 5 thin slices)
low fat swiss cheese (sliced)
1. Make a sandwich of the turkey and cheese on the rye bread.
2. Spray the outside of the sandwich with the butter.
3. Grill until golden brown on both sides.
4. Remove from the pan and open the sandwich.
5. Add the cole slaw and salad dressing.