This is so good! My friend Jen told me about this recipe and I am hooked! :) You can add or delete items you don't prefer. It has a little kick to it but not too much. It's a great weeknight meal because it comes together in around 15 minutes!
You will need...
1. 1 can of coconut milk (NOT the lite kind)
2. 1 small can of red curry (found in your asian section)
3. 1 red pepper (cut into long thin strips)
4. 1 yellow pepper (cut into strips)
5. boneless, skinless chicken cut into bite sized pieces (1 lb.)
6. cilantro (around 1/4 cup chopped)
7.1/ 2 bag (around 2 1/2 cups) Frozen green beans ( I used Trader Joe's)
8. sliced green onions
1. Heat a skillet with a little EVOO.
2. Then, add the chicken and cook with a little salt and pepper until done (remove from pan)
3. In the same pan saute the peppers and onions until slightly tender but still crisp!
4. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut milk (shake the can first) and the red curry until combined.
5. Pour the red curry and coconut milk mix. into the pan with the peppers and onions.
6. Cook, stirring occasionally until a little thicker (maybe 5 minutes or so)
7. Add chicken- stir to combine and then sprinkle with cilantro
8. Serve over Basmati white or brown rice ! :)