This is delish!! The best thing about it is how fast and EASY it is to make! I have made this a few times and it is almost embarrassing to give the recipe bc there is so little effort involved. ;)
You will need:
1 large cookie dough roll (the really big one) ;) - or- 2 reg. sized rolls will work too
1 8 oz. pkg of red fat cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sugar or spenda blend :)
1. Cut the cookie dough roll in half while still in the package.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar.
3. In a 13x9 dish press one half of the cookie dough all over the bottom of the dish (you can slice into cookie sized circles and lay all over the pan and press to spread/cover the pan)
4. Pour the cream cheese mix on top of the cookie.
5. Do the same thing with the other half of the cookie. This time you might want to cut into discs and lay all over the top bc you won't be able to press. It will bake together if you have spaces so no worries! :)
6. Bake in a preheated 35o degree oven for around 40 minutes.
7. Let cool in pan for around 30 minutes. Then cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.