|Ice Cream Sundae Dessert|
24 ice cream sandwiches ( I use the reduced fat kind and they are great)
1 CAN on Hershey's chocolate syrup
3/4 cup salted peanuts (optional)
whipped topping ( 12 oz)
3/4 cup peanut butter
1. In a 13x9 dish layer half of the ice cream sandwiches ( may have to cut to fit one of them)
2. Pour the chocolate from the can into a microwave safe bowl and heat until hot (around 1-2 minutes)
3. Stir the peanut butter into the hot chocolate and set aside to cool.
4. On top of the ice cream sandwiches spread a layer of half of the cool whip
5. Pour half of the cooled chocolate and PB mixture on top of the cool whip layer.
6. Sprinkle desired amt. of peanuts here if desired.
7. Repeat layers of ice cream sand, cool whip, chocolate mix and peanuts